Have you all been watching the Olympics? First off, Mr. Bean was hilarious in the opening ceremonies. His facial expressions are priceless. I don't think my husband got it. Way over his head. And geeez you forget how many awesome artists/bands are from Great Britain/Wales/etc. Loved all the music.
We've been watching the Olympics nightly and on the first day we watched an intense archery match between USA and Italy. I mean, who knew that archery could be so thrilling?
I am so proud of the fab 5 gymnastics team for winning the Gold last night! That was exciting to watch. And I can't believe Michael Phelps came in 2nd place on his signature 200m butterfly swim. What's that all about? He even thought he had it along with everyone else in the stadium - coach, mom, etc. Later that day he did win his 19th Olympic medal in the men's freestyle relay, so it's all good.
I've been waiting to cheer on Finland in something, but our coverage doesn't allow it. They are supposed to have a good sailing team, but that's something that is never shown in our broadcasts. Too bad. Go Finland!
I love track and field, too. Looking forward to that later in the week.
I found this picture via Lululemon yesterday and it's totally true...for me. But I do think Olympians run with their heart and legs.
And when I asked Andy last night what sport he thinks I would be good at in the Olympics... his answer was badminton. I'll take that. I better start practicing.

No comments:
Post a Comment