Thursday, August 9, 2012

on a hunt.

for a brown leather club chair. And can someone please tell me why they are more expensive then a whole leather couch (in some instances)? We are slowly revamping our living room furniture and want to start by getting rid of one of our couches and replacing it with a leather chair. We have beautiful, almost floor to ceiling windows in our living room and you can't even see them with the big couch in front of them. It'd be nice to get that space open and let the light shine in. I'd be fine with a cloth chair, but mr. manly man wants a place to sit and enjoy his Manhattan with a grade of fine leather underneath him. :) The problem is that all the chairs we like are ridiculously priced. We don't want anything too over-sized, nothing too dark, but something that suits us and our space. I'd love a cowhide and leather chair, but I think that would be too over the top. Anyone have any suggestions on where we can find a leather club chair that's not so pricey?






No comments:

Post a Comment