Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is over...booo! It all happened so fast and what an awesome time of the year. I love that we can spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with the Malloys. My sister in law's birthday was on the 23rd so we got to be together with everyone then too. The Malloys also invited my family over the day after Christmas and that's when my niece and nephew got to meet! I also got a new lens for my DSLR and I am so very excited about it. I'm still learning how to use it, but it takes awesome pictures and I was able to capture some fun moments. Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!


Christmas Eve at my parent's house





Borges Family

Andy having some fun on Christmas Eve

Malloy Family

Kristen, Jeff and Gavin

Gavin with his great grandparents

Uncle bub and Gavin

Testing out my new lens :)

New lens



Aunt mo with Gavin

My sister and sister-in-law with their babies.

Grandmas!

My niece Lilia and newphew Gavin. He was trying to hold her hand. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment