Bubbly Creek Bluegrass Band.
CCL
Last weekend, Bubbly Creek Bluegrass Band opened up for my favorite band, Chatham County Line.
The concert was at the Bluegrass Legends Concert Series in Evanston, IL. It was a fantastic concert and I was truly sad when it was over. I had been waiting so long for them to come and didn't want it to end. If you haven't heard CCL before, then check them out!
It was also a very special moment when they played our wedding waltz "Honeymoon" at sound check and then during the show. Andy and I finally got to dance to a live version of the song.
My brother surprised Andy and I with this video later that weekend that brought lots and lots of happy tears. He did an awesome job editing the video and incorporating 3 different videos from that night. Thank you Harris!
No comments:
Post a Comment