The other weekend I had the pleasure to co-host my sister's baby shower - I had so much fun planning it and being a part of it all. It was priceless to see my sister's face when she walked into the room. I cannot wait to be an aunt to the little bundle of joy! My sister is due on October 27th, however, she thinks it might be sooner than that. We're all dying to know if it's a boy or girl! Selfishly, I hope that it's a girl so that I can then have a niece and a nephew, but I'll be happy either way. :)
The shower took place at a Swedish restaurant in Chicago called
Tre Kronor. We're frequent diners of this restaurant and have always loved the decor, the food, the location and everything else about it. It feels very "Scandinavian" to us which I guess makes us feel at home and at ease. Their upstairs is perfect for private dining and it feels like you're in some one's home. Overall, it was a great place to have it - the food and the service was awesome.
Here are some pictures from the shower:
 |
| My Sister |
 |
| Mom and Grandma to be! |
 |
| The onesies I made for her. |
 |
| Cookie Favors |
 |
| I got stickers to match the invitations. I love Pear Tree Greetings! |
 |
| Setting up the room |
 |
Sister, Kelly and I (hosts)
One of the many adorable gifts! |
What's the next shower/party that I can host?? I think I need to plan a Christmas party at my house! I love parties. Now, to convince my husband....
No comments:
Post a Comment