A week from today, we will be camping in the Pisgah National Forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The campsite is about 15 minutes from Asheville, NC and then we are staying at a Bed & Breakfast for the last 2 nights of our trip. I have always wanted to visit North Carolina and especially to visit Asheville. I've heard it's such a neat town. Lots of great coffee shops, restaurants, art, bluegrass jams and music, etc. This is also considered their "high season" as the colors are supposed to be incredible at this time of year. We're slowly gathering all of our camping gear and planning activities for the trip. Luckily, my husband is an Eagle Scout and knows a ton about camping, fishing and all that outdoor stuff. I wouldn't know where to begin! :) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and will post them after our trip.
So far the weather looks awesome! Now, I just need to figure out what clothes to bring. That's the hardest part.
And then after we get back my sister's baby should be due any time! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment