I'll be at work today and tomorrow and then Andy and I will get an early start on Wednesday and drive 9 hours to Kansas City, KS where we will spend Thanksgiving with Andy's parents, grandparents and sister who is flying in from California. His dad took a job in Kansas City earlier this fall so we're excited to see where he "lives" and works (they still live in Chicago). There's also a huge light ceremony event that takes place on Thanksgiving night in the Plaza. It's supposed to be incredible. I'm just looking forward to being with everyone and eating delicious food.
![]() |
| A view of the Plaza |
We're not done driving yet though - on Friday we will drive down to Oklahoma City (5 hours) with his grandparents and spend more time with them and see some of Andy's college buddies. We're also going to the Oklahoma/Iowa State game in Norman on Saturday. Then on Sunday we are driving 12 hours back to Chicago. It's a whole lot of driving, but it will be a good time and I'm praying for good driving weather!
I'm also going to annoy the heck out of Andy with all the Christmas music I'm going to play. :-0

No comments:
Post a Comment