We had a GREAT weekend visiting family and friends in Kansas City and Oklahoma city. I'm so very thankful for both of our loving families and for great friends. I wish I could have spent time with my family over the holiday, but I will make sure to fit in extra time with them over Christmas.
I'm happy to be back in my normal routine this week. I've also seen so much farmland the last couple of weeks that I'm thankful to live in a big city. Yesterday's drive back from Oklahoma was SO long. It took us about 13 1/2 hours, but happy to have gotten home safely.
Here are some pictures from my phone:
 |
Driving through Iowa on our way to KC
|
 |
| Wednesday before Thanksgiving feast in KC |
 |
| Light ceremony at the Plaza in KC |
 |
| KC lights |
 |
| Flint Hills in Kansas - enroute to OKC |
 |
| Chesapeake's lights in OKC - they go on forever |
 |
| Out with friends in OKC |
 |
| Oklahoma vs. Iowa State game in Norman - It was COLD & RAINY! |
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends! Now, let's move on to my favorite holiday- Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment