Who knew there was a national running day? Wish I got off the day of work for it! I will celebrate the day by running tonight (hopefully).
In other news, I'm sick with another cold and sore throat! So bummed. I'm drinking lots of water & hot tea, eating lots of fruit and taking zinc. I need to get better ASAP. I can't let this stop me from running 9 miles on Saturday. I need to get that long run in and don't want to mess up my training schedule. They say it's okay to run with a cold, but I have a hard enough time concentrating at work and can't imagine running right now.
This past weekend I was able to test out my new armband and running skirt. Both were fabulous! It's really nice to not have to carry my phone around anymore. That reminds me, I need to buy some new music for my playlist. Any suggestions? Then on Monday I wore my running skirt in the 90 degree weather and it worked out great. I may need to invest in another one so I'm not doing laundry every night.
I'm really looking forward to the half marathon - 2 months away! I know I can do it and it's going to be such an awesome accomplishment. It's going to be a lot of fun to run it with my friends too. I also heard that Bret Michaels is headlining! Whoa!
No comments:
Post a Comment