Tuesday, March 29, 2011

20 weeks baby!

I officially started training for the half marathon this week! I've got 20 weeks to train and in the next day or two I will register for the run. No turning back now. The next 2 weeks will be a breeze as I'm only running 3 miles a day, but that will quickly change to longer distances on Saturdays. I better update my playlist for those longer runs! Anyone have suggestions for good running headphones? I might need to invest in some better ones as well as an arm band for my iPhone.

I haven't run outside the last week because of the cold weather. I mean cold like January. I just want it to warm up already!!!! I can't imagine running 8 miles on a treadmill. Blagh.

Wish me luck this week as I start my training... I'll keep you posted on how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment