Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sunny Days

Even though we lost an hour of sleep, I love that the days are longer and I get home from work when it's still light out! It's such a great feeling. Just more of a motivation to get outside and run. I also checked the weather for this week and we're supposed to get into the 50's and 60's in the next couple of days so that's exciting in itself.

This past Thursday and Saturday, I had really good runs and I  pushed myself to go faster. I was pretty sore after both runs so on Sunday I did some cross training on the eliptical. On a side note, the eliptical is the most boring machine. I was ready to get off at 12 minutes, but kept going and tried to keep my mind off the time by listening to my music. Last night, I took the dog for an hour exercise walk to Lincoln Square, met Andy at his train stop, and when we started to cook dinner at 6:30pm it was still light out!

I can't wait to get out and run tonight. I have a route mapped out and am going to try to run 4.5 miles. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment