I have one more run on Saturday and then I'll be done with my first week of training. 19 weeks to go. This first week I've had to run 3 miles on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and again on Saturday. On Wednesday I cross-trained and I plan to take Friday off. It's funny how some days are easier than others. Sometimes 3 miles is so easy and then other times I'm dreading it by .25 miles. It's ALL mental. It will be interesting when it's time to run much longer distances.
Also, I think the ever so popular elliptical is losing its appeal. Lately, all the treadmills are occupied while the elliptical stands alone. It's now getting to the point where I have to wait for a treadmill and I get really impatient. I also wish our gym had Spinning class and I miss my sister's Zumba classes!
I'll leave you with a darlin' picture of Red. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment