Can I do this? Can I actually run a half marathon? I was reminded last night by a friend that I really need to sign up for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon before it sells out. Once I sign up for it then I'm locked in, but what if my training doesn't go well and I come to realize that I can't do this? Ahhh! I officially start training the week of March 27th so my plan is to register that week. Why go through all the training and then find out that the race is sold out?
I was also thinking about spring/summer vacations plans and I will still need to run during the vacation. Aren't vacations supposed to be relaxing and fun? I guess not this time. So NYC, be prepared to see Emma running around the weekend of May 14th! According to my training schedule, I will need to run 5 miles on Saturday, May 14th; I wonder how many times I will have to run around Central Park.
Other than that, I've had 2 good runs this week. On Tuesday night, I ran 4 miles and then ran about 2.5 miles last night outside with the dog. I have a few things to take of after work, but am hoping to cross train tonight. I need to push myself to run 5 miles on Saturday. Must get over that 4 mile hump.
Happy St. Patty's Day:

moi
ReplyDelete