Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash wednesday

I have signed off Facebook for the next 43 days. Besides keeping up with close friends and family I really have no business on Facebook. Do I really need to be updated with useless information from people who I don't talk to anymore? I don't think so. And it's not that I'm obsessed with Facebook, but when I get bored I usually hit the facebook app on my phone and stroll through updates, pictures, etc. I also sit at a computer all day at work and the last thing I want to do is be on the computer at home. I don't go on every night, but those mini sessions add up and I think I can find better stuff to do with my time. Maybe after the 43 days I will realize that I don't need Facebook at all.

So what kind of "stuff" will I be doing with that freed up time? Organizing our closets, working out, taking up photography, singing, playing with the dog, spending more time with my husband, reading and cooking. Sounds pretty good to me!

On a side note, I was so happy this morning when I put on a pair of old pants and they actually fit! I did not fit into these in December. Woohooo!!! :)  Makes me want to run again tonight, and tomorrow, and every other day.

Haha:

No comments:

Post a Comment