Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hump day

What another beautiful day in the Chi! I'm so lucky that I got this great of weather on my week off. I've tried to spend as much time as I can outside, but it's not as much fun when you don't have your hubby with you. And when no one picks up their phones because they are all working. Or maybe they're just purposely ignoring my calls.

Today is my non-running day so I went to the gym and did 15 minutes of the elliptical, ran a 10 minute mile and arm weights. Shakira's "Waka Waka" really pumped me up and I got a good sweat in. I enjoy going to the gym on week day mornings as it's very quiet and every machine is open. If only it were always like that! Tomorrow is another running day (3 miles) and then I'm going to hit up my sister's Zumba class at the Evanston Athletic Club. I'm going to Michigan from Friday afternoon - Sunday morning so I will get a run in Friday morning, skip Saturday and then run 5 miles on Sunday when I get back. I don't think I can convince Brenna to go running with me on Saturday and it's supposed to be rainy & cold.

Other than that, I just got back from a few baby boutiques in Lincoln Square and found some really cute baby things. I am soooooooooo excited to be Aunt Emma!

Oh, and in case you're wondering... this is what Red does when I blog.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that precious dog...now how about changing that font, so I can actually read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa.......aunt emma?!?!?!?!? does this mean that your sissy's got a bun in the oven?!?

    ReplyDelete