On to the 2nd week of training and feeling good! This week I'm running 3 miles on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 4 miles on Saturday. This week should be a breeze too.
I had decided at work today that I was not going to run tonight because a.) I had to be at work at 6:30am today b.) Andy is out of town for work so I'm on doggy duty c.) Red had anxiety issues last night with the thunderstorm so I got like 5 hours of sleep d.) My legs are so sore from my workout yesterday and e.) I just wanted to sit down on the couch with a glass of wine and watch TV all night... but guess what? I went to the gym and ran anyway! I think that's what you call dedication or perhaps determination?
This is also my last week of work at NorthShore University HealthSystem as I got a job at the American College of Surgeons downtown Chicago! I am very excited about this opportunity, however will miss everyone at NorthShore. It's a bittersweet feeling, but definitely the right move. And I thought this year was going to be low key...ha.
Anyway you can go back to the old font? It's a bit hard to read.
ReplyDelete