Friday, April 29, 2011

Race weekend

I'm getting nervous for my run tonight. I have to run 6 miles which will break my own record, again. It's beautiful outside so I'm going to do the run outside after work. I have mapped out my route and it will be the first time running down by Lake Michigan. Now that the weather is finally getting warmer I can run along the lakeshore path. Can't wait!

My goal tonight is to not stop running at any time. I'll let you know how it goes!

I picked up my race packet for Sunday's Ravenwood 5K Run! I can't believe it's already here. I remember signing up for it in February and May 1st felt so far away. It will be fun to run with friends and Red will be running too! We've scheduled a brunch for after the race.

PS The Royal wedding was beautiful and I LOVED her dress. Can't wait to catch up on more of the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment