Monday, April 11, 2011

Jean shorts

Wow! What a beautiful weekend in Chicago! I even got to wear my new jean shorts yesterday. And we had our first BBQ of the year with our neighbors. Fun times.

I successfully ran 4 miles on Saturday and now I'm on to week 3 of training. I'm off this whole week before I start my new job so I'll have all the time in the world to workout and run. What a great feeling! I ran 3 miles this morning and was definitely still sore from weightlifting on Saturday. My legs felt like jello and at mile 2 I couldn't really feel them anymore. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. This Saturday I have to run 5 miles which will be my longest run yet. I can do it.

19 more days until the Ravenswood 5K Run!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until I can wear my jean shorts. You should poll your blog and ask who looks better in jean shorts me or you.

    ReplyDelete