Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I hate being sick!

I've been sick since the weekend and I have not felt well enough to run the last 2 days. I've read up on running with a cold and they say it's okay, but say not to push yourself too hard and that if you're really not feeling well to take a day off or two (no more than 3 days).

Yesterday was my first day of work at my new job so I was little stressed, tired and had been feverish all day so when I got home I plopped down on the couch for the whole evening. When Andy left for the gym at 8:30pm I felt really guilty that I didn't go. I couldn't even move! I made my way over from the couch to the bedroom and was asleep by 9:30pm. I feel a little better today, but my nose has been running nonstop and it's as red as Rudolph's nose. I might try to go to the gym tonight, but I'm not making any promises. If I don't go tonight then I will have to for sure go tomorrow night.

By the way, the weather is just awful. We woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground yesterday morning and today it has been raining all day and about 35 degrees with a windchill much colder. Where the heck is spring? This is early March weather and we're almost in May!

Besides being sick, I am really enjoying my new job and am learning a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment