If you're looking for the perfect gift to give your girlfriend, sister, mother or daughter then look no further. Pieces of a Girl Jewelry has the prettiest, most simplest necklaces and earrings. My husband got me this necklace for my birthday a couple of years ago and I have received so many compliments on it. It's my favorite necklace, by far.
The stacked necklaces are my favorite and they all come with such pretty sayings like:
"she considered herself a glorious work in progress..."
"she celebrated the simple goodness of each day..."
"she counted each decade as another perfect ten..."
"beautiful mistakes led to the best version of her..."
"a deep breath found the calm inside of her..."
"by letting go she held onto what really mattered..."
I'm all about supporting local, small businesses and I believe they are located out of Boston. Their jewelry is available for purchase from their website and a few retailers around the country. Luckily, there's a boutique in walking distance from my house that sells their jewelry.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment