Tickets are booked for Europe in June! This will be my husband's first time across the Atlantic Ocean and we are both so excited. We've decided to skip Paris this time and travel to Finland and Sweden with a layover in Denmark.
I cannot wait to show Andy where we spent our summers, introduce him to more of my relatives, sight see, eat delicious food, drink good vodka, beer and coffee, etc. Finland has been such a big part of my upbringing that it's so important for Andy to experience it all. He'll have an even better understanding of who I am and why I'm this way! I've been to his childhood home in Oklahoma and visited the places he has spent time so now it's his turn.
My mind was racing last night and with all the excitement I didn't get much sleep. I was even thinking about what I'm going to pack for my 2 1/2 week vacation! That's just crazy talk - our trip is 5 months away!
So happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment