Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions

There is a never ending list of resolutions that will probably take a whole life time or more to "complete". A month into the new year I usually forget all about it, but I want 2012 to be different. I set a pretty large goal last year and it was a tremendous accomplishment. I pushed myself and didn't let anything get in the way. There were days when I felt like quitting and asking myself if it was worth it. And it was worth it and I proved to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to. And if I can do it then anyone can. I think it's important to set realistic goals and to not only focus on how you will reach your goal, but why you want to accomplish it.

My 2012 resolutions/goals:

Drink more water. Even 8 ounces more a day will be a good start.
Be more adventurous/spontaneous.
Get healthy and maintain. I want to live a long life with my husband!
Go to the dentist at least twice this year and get over my dentist phobia.
Wear SPF everyday.

Sounds pretty reasonable, right? I'll check in with you next year and let you know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment