Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a weekend filled with lots of family and friend time, which is always the best. I spent time with my niece on Friday night -she is growing so fast. She's just about holding her head on her own! I also get her all to myself on Thursday when I babysit. I may be mildly obsessed. Oh well. On Saturday, I made my way downtown and met a friend for coffee and then walked over to Oak Street Beach to watch my brother, his girlfriend and their friends do the Polar Bear Plunge in Lake Michigan. It was really fun to
watch and there was some great people watching. I don't think you could pay me to get in Lake Michigan this time of year. And it was a cold & windy 20 degrees outside. Brrr! On Saturday night, we had dinner with my in-laws at a great Mexican restaurant. I was able to sleep in on Sunday because my wonderful husband said he would take out the dog (both Saturday & Sunday!) and then I saw The Artist on Sunday afternoon, which was a
really good movie. I hope it wins a lot of awards at the Oscars! I made
this for dinner on Sunday and I highly recommend it. If you haven't been over to Skinny Taste then you better check it out - she has so many awesome recipes. We had a TV show line up for last night that included the Bulls vs. Heat game, first episode of Luck on HBO (another show I'll be hooked on) and the SAG awards.
Oh and a high of 55 degrees tomorrow?! Can't get much better than that!
 |
| Handknit dress by my mom. |
 |
| We dressed appropriately. |
 |
| Extra cuddle session. |
No comments:
Post a Comment