Monday, April 9, 2012

back in chicago.

We're back from California and had an AMAZING time. Even though we were only gone three full days, it felt like a week because we did so much in those three days. It was so fun to spend time with my sil and her boyfriend, Tim. It was our first time meeting him and he's such a sweet, fun and loving guy.

 My sil works for One World One Ocean and I learned so much about the ocean, whales, fish, polar bears, the oxygen we breathe, etc and why it's so important to protect the ocean. It's time to get involved people! We saw lots of dolphins and seals - it's just amazing to think of everything that lives in the ocean. We were hoping to see some gray whales since they are migrating along the pacific coast right now, but didn't have any luck. I am so happy that I got to spend some time at the beach. The ocean is beautiful.

I have always associated Laguna Beach with the show, but it's so much more than that. It's such a cool town. Lots of shops, art galleries, on the ocean, great restaurants. Newport Beach also has a fantastic beach off the Peninsula. I cannot wait to go back and visit again!

Thanks Molly for a wonderful trip!
Here are a few pictures. More to come later.


Breakfast Friday morning.




Mo with her paddle board.

Tecate in Laguna Beach.



Easter brunch on the harbor.

A and M.

No comments:

Post a Comment