![]() |
| Doughnut hole fruit skewers... perfect for the weekend. |
Have any fun weekend plans? I'm going to the Josh Thompson concert tonight (country music, yeah!). An old friend is in the band - it will be good to see him. A and I are very excited to take a long Saturday morning walk with Red and then we're going to the spring opera production of Kurt Weill's "Street Scene" at my brother's university where he holds a key part! So proud of him. He's worked really long hours the past couple of weeks and I can't wait to see it.
Hope you have a great weekend!
The top 20 best new restaurants in Chicago. I'm super excited for our reservation at Goosefoot next week!
How cute is this DIY picnic wedding? I love that it's so unique.
I love these prints from blue de toi. What a great idea for a baby shower, wedding....
My feet would be very happy in these tan and linen wedges.
This site is hilarious. We watch way too much Food Network.
Diaperless before the age of 2 or even 1?!? Good or bad? Thoughts?
This pizza looks amazing. Might have to make it sometime soon.
Lollapalooza line-up has been announced. There are only a few bands I'd be interested in seeing. What about you? And tickets are a whopping $230!

No comments:
Post a Comment