Friday, May 11, 2012

äiti is the word.



Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful, beautiful, thoughtful, loving äiti (mom) in the world! When I grow up I want to be just like you. Thank you for all that you have done for us. You made each and one of us a better human being and I can never thank you enough for it. You are humble, modest and sweet as candy. You are a Finn, an amazing wife (to a wonderful crazy American), a lover of all things in life and an outstanding knitter. You are a caring grandmother, sister, daughter, friend and äiti. I love you. I can't wait to celebrate you on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Just look at the tranquility. Feel the peace. Like a perfect harmonic overtone had enveloped our lives. Free from clatter and harm, we floated together in a bubble. Up in the air, gently over the crystal stream

    ReplyDelete