Friday, May 4, 2012

happy friday.

Happy Friday! It's been busy at work so the week seemed to fly by which is always good. And I still can't believe it's May! Seriously, where does the time go? I was talking to A last night about childhood memories and they seem so long ago. It almost feels like they never happened, but I know that they did... it's just that life is so different now. And then of course I got all teary eyed thinking if this trip to Finland was going to be the last, but I told A that it won't be and I'll go again whether it's with my family or sister, mom, brother or whoever. It's a part of who I am.

Jo was there for me and I can't wait to be a part of her wedding, too. :) Let the festivities begin!
Anyway, enough with the sappy stuff. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend! Tomorrow A and I are trying out a brunch place that opened up in our neighborhood this week. I'll then have to burn off  part of my brunch with a trip to the gym. Tomorrow night is my friend Joanna's bachelorette party and we are celebrating it Cinco de Mayo style. I haven't seen her in a few months so it will be nice to catch up with her and celebrate her upcoming nuptials! On Sunday it's my little brother's birthday so we're heading to my parent's house for some yard games (Mölkky) and dinner. Praying the weather stays nice this weekend!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment