Friday, May 11, 2012

it's the weekend, yeah!

It's Friday, Friday, Friday.. Ok, I'll stop now. I can't stand that song. Any fun plans for the weekend?



I'm looking forward to grilling out tonight with some friends, taking Red to the beach tomorrow, having a girl's night in tomorrow, and then celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday with brunch with my mom and sister, going to my sister's Zumba class (with a special guest appearance) and then a BBQ at my in-laws. It's going to be a great weekend. I can't wait to celebrate all the mamas.

I went to a Dailey Method class on Wednesday night with my friend Brenna and I think I'm more sore than I was yesterday! Holy smokes. It was a great class and really worked every muscle in the body. I don't think I've ever used a quarter of the mucles we worked so they are extra sore. Obviously it's a good sore and just means that I need to work those some more. Unfortunately, the classes are pretty pricey in addition to my gym membership so not sure how often I'll go, but a good place to check out!



Last night we went to the Farewell Drifters concert in Evanston and they were amazing!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And remember to always listen to your mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment