Tuesday, May 1, 2012

sisterly love.











My sister will be celebrating her first official Mother's Day this year. Not only is she a wonderful wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, friend, zumba instructor, teacher, but now she is a mother. An amazing mother. I am amazed by her energy, her generous advice and her ability to love so many. Motherhood comes naturally to my sister and I love watching her care for baby girl. I grew up admiring and looking up to my older sister and it continues to this day. She is my best friend and my sister. No one can ever break that bond. I love you sister. Happy early Mother's Day, sister.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Emma! The feeling is mutual and I love you so much!! You're the best sister anyone could ask for and Lilia has the best Aunt in the world. We're both so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete