Wow! What a fun run and a BEAUTIFUL day for it!
I will be doing this race every year and thank you to Hope for keeping the pace with me except for when I left her in the dust over the finish line and beat her by one second! I felt like we kept pretty good time (10:37min/mile) and we sprinted the last .2 miles. It was really cool to run with that many people & different people. After the race we met up with the Leahy family, who also ran the race w/ their 2 boys in the stroller, Iida & Alex, and went out for brunch to celebrate.
Results:
-Coming in at 238th place with a time of 22:04 (7:07 pace) was..... ANDY MALLOY!! I'm not surprised, but good job Andy!
-The Leahy family finished soon after coming in 529th place at 24:38... Also, a really awesome time!
-Coming in at 1991st place with a time of 32:57 was.... Emma! Feeling good about it!
-And last but not least at 1992nd place with a time 32:58 was.... Hope Williams! Go Hope!
I think we all did really well considering there were 2,954 registrants.


For only running a 5k I am really sore this morning. Had fun leaving all you guys in the dust!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, and I love the enthusiasm. We hope to see you back at this years race! Looking for a PR? ^LM
ReplyDelete