Friday, May 6, 2011

Fabulous Find


As the weather is getting warmer, I was starting to worry about what I was going to run in when it's like 90 degrees out. I don't like running in shorts, unless they are spandex, and I currently don't have any. I popped over to Lululemon the other day and found this running skirt (in black) and it is really cute and so comfortable! There are black spandex shorts underneath that have rubber type material so they won't ride up while running. I'm really excited to wear this as soon as the weather gets a tad bit warmer. I should also find a pair of spandex shorts. I'm spending more money on running clothes/gear then on work clothes! Kind of hard to believe, but it's fine with me as long as it gets me running! 

I also signed up for the Chase Corporate Challenge at the end of May and am running with some colleagues from the American College of Surgeons. It's a 3 1/2 mile run and should be a good time. That's the last race I'm signing up for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment