Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yoga

I signed up for yoga class on Thursdays from 12-1pm. It's conveniently located on the 22nd floor and only 30 feet from my desk. I'm really excited to start and I think it will help my strength and flexibility. They do offer classes on Mondays but that class is full since I'm starting mid-session. Once the new session starts in July I will do both Monday and Thursday classes. I will also have to get a new yoga mat so that I have one to keep at home and at work. I did not enjoy my busy commuter bus ride this morning with the yoga mat and it got stuck in the revolving doors at work. Blagh.

I also am soo excited that my friend, Amy L., signed up for the half marathon!! She's in great shape so I know 13.1 miles will be a breeze for her. She said that I inspired her to do it, which is really sweet of her. I don't think I've inspired anyone before. :)

Running 7 miles this weekend! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment