Wednesday, January 26, 2011

feeling good in my new clothes

I was stretching at the gym the other week and noticed in the mirror that I had two huge holes on the inner thigh area of my pants. How embarrassing! I hope no one else noticed the holes. After the gym I went home and took inventory of my workout clothes. This is what I found:

- All my workout pants are from 6th or 7th grade and are a brand called Everest (a boxing brand), and  most of them have holes.
- My t-shirts are either too big, too small, faded or stretched out.
- I only have 2 pairs of shorts that fit well, but I hate running in shorts unless they are spandex.

So, I decided that I needed new workout clothes and what better place to go then Lululemon! Yeah, it's pricey, but I had a gift card so I didn't feel that bad spending money on it. Plus, the new clothes motivate me to go to the gym. They also make your butt look real cute. My favorite items:

 (given to me by the best sister)
(for Spring running)

The next thing I buy will be new tops. My husband tells me often, in a very nice way, that his t-shirts are too baggy on me, but for now they will do. :)


3 comments:

  1. Better too big than too small. And I got u a top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh lucky girl! i love lululemon. and the groove pant--if i could wear them to work, i would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could wear them to work too!! I love reading your blog, Katie! Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete