My running schedule is going to impact my social life (not that I have a big one). For example, on Saturday I was supposed to hang out with my friend and see her new apartment and after an hour workout I felt like my morning was gone. The whole thing is a process: I have to mentally prepare myself, get changed, find my gym ID, drive there (remove snow off the car), workout, drive home and then shower. Two hours later I'm finally ready to go! I guess it's something I'll just have to get used to. Note to friends/family: I rather hang out with you!
My schedule:
Mondays - Yoga/Cross Training
Tuesdays - Run
Wednesdays - Nothing, yay!
Thursdays - Run
Fridays - Nothing, yay!
Saturdays - Run
Sundays - Run
Of course if something spectacular comes up then I will reschedule one of my days, but for now I'm sticking to this schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment