Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my some kind of spectacular

I gave you my schedule yesterday and what did I do last night? I watched 4 episodes of Friday Night Lights instead of going to the gym. Our friends, Hope and Jason, got us hooked on FNL and now I can't stop watching it. I can't believe I didn't know about this show before. My new crush is Taylor Kitsch who plays the bad boy, Tim Riggins, on FNL. You can check out the hotness below:





And thanks to Netflix I stream episodes one after another.

I felt like such a bum watching them on the iPad in bed, but it was a perfect way to end a hectic Monday at the office. It was also so dreary and cold outside that once I got home I didn't want to leave.

Today is my running day and I will run tonight. And then I will run home to watch more FNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment