Friday, January 28, 2011

Musica

"So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)" Usher

This is one of the many songs that keeps me going on my run. I love getting lost in the music and when a good song comes on I naturally increase my speed. I normally don't listen to rap/hip hop/pop songs, but I have hard time listening to bluegrass when I run. Songs about ma and pa and death just don't line up. Songs can get old so I have to make sure to update my iPod with new songs on a regular basis. Some of my favorites (currently):

Like a G6 - Far East Movement
Just a Dream - Nelly
DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
Prrrum - Consculluela
She Wolf - Shakira
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
Rosa Parks - Outkast
Body Movin' - Beastie Boys
On Fire - Lloyd Banks
Breathe - Fabolous

Anyway, I had such a good run yesterday and increased my speed by about 30-45 seconds. Today is my "off" day, but I'm hoping to do some cross training tonight before dinner. I also have  made it passed the 21 days and running has become a habit of mine. I really enjoy it!! I'm feeling better and my clothes are fitting better. Go emma go!

No comments:

Post a Comment