Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bittersweet

My friend and I went to Priscilla of Boston today to have her try on a bridesmaid dress for her friend's wedding. This was the first time I have been to a bridal store since my own wedding in October and it was definitely a bittersweet feeling. In a way I am relieved that all the planning, organizing, spending money, and waiting is over, but I did enjoy the process and had fun trying to make the wedding reflect the two of us. It definitely kept me busy and I do enjoy the free time now. I can't believe it's been almost 4 months since we got married - time has flown by! Today just brought back a flood of memories so I thought I would share some fun pictures from our wedding day. It was a perfect (autumn) day.

 Sister (matron of honor), bride, mom
 Bridesmaids: Joanna, Molly and Iida / Dresses: J.Crew
 Groomsmen: Matt, Jeff, Jason, Daniel, John
 Brother (Harris) sang all our songs at the ceremony
 My dad walking me down the aisle
 Lots of happy tears
 You may now kiss the bride!
 woohoo we're married!
 Love this picture



 Best pies EVER! Thank you Hoosier Mama Pie Company.
 My dad, Andy's grandpa and my brother sing "My Oklahoma"
 Andy sings me "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young
 Fireworks galore!
Champagne in a Rolls-Royce ;)

I know this doesn't have anything to do with running, oh well. 

PS my dress is still in its bag and needs to be dry cleaned...

1 comment:

  1. Luckily there wasn't a baby hand present for any of your wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete