As most of you know, I am obsessed with my dog Red. She's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever (the only true American Breed in the Sporting Group) and one of the quirkiest, sweetest, loyal, loving dogs and a GREAT running partner.
Now that the snow has melted I've taken Red out for a few run/walks and she really pushes me. After a long day of work and after a long day of her being home, we both need to burn some energy. Whenever I'm running too slow she looks back at me and I can see her thinking "this is all you've got?", and then pulls on the leash to get a little more speed. She doesn't get distracted by other dogs, smells or people - she's on a mission. Andy also has been running with Red and she pushes him too. What better running partner can I ask for?
Just a cute video:
No comments:
Post a Comment