Okay, I'm already thinking about spring. It probably has to do with the mild weather and all the stores that are coming out with the cute spring clothes.
With my new outlook on being healthy and running I thought that I should start fresh and get my hair cut. I've been growing my hair for about 2 1/2 years now and it's long, like way long. It was really fun to have it long for my wedding and to be able to do a fancy up-do, but I think it's time to do something different. I've been browsing through google images trying to find a haircut that I like and I've decided on one. Remember when Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) on Friends cut her hair like right above shoulder length? It was SO cute. In case you don't remember, here's a picture:
So, in the upcoming weeks, I will be cutting my hair. Until then, I will enjoy my long hair and hope that I don't miss it too much. I mean, it is only hair, right? It can always grow back.
And I can just talk about how cute these bathing suites are from J.Crew? My goal for this summer is to get into one of these:
Polka Dot Bikini
Besides a great run outside tonight, I'm feeling good and energetic. Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment