Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blizzard Blues

The Chicago "Snowmageddon" crippled the city and we've been left with 24+ inches of snow. I left work at 2:30pm on Tuesday to beat the storm and had a snow day yesterday. I really wanted to go to the gym yesterday, but there was no way to get there. The buses were barely running and the streets and alleys hadn't been plowed. The city has been hard at work and focused on plowing the main streets and intersections. I hope that our street and alley will be plowed when I get home from work tonight. I'm starting to have some anxiety about when I'm going to get to the gym next. The last time I went to the gym was Monday night and I did some cross training on the stair master and the bike, but I HAVEN'T RUN SINCE SUNDAY! AH! I feel really guilty and I know that it's out of my hands, but I need to run. This is what I'm going to battle tonight:

This is where I want to be (Puerto Vallarta):


No comments:

Post a Comment