Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Valentine's Day!

I loved Valentine's Day as a kid. The days leading up to it were always fun, lots of arts and crafts, making your little envelope at school for people to put their Valentine in it. The day of you're excited to get to school and see who will give you a Valentine. I think I might have some of those Valentine's saved in a box somewhere. In the afternoon, the "room moms" brought in treats for a little Valentine's Day party. Oh, the good old days.

Nowadays, it's just another day of work, the "holiday" going unnoticed and maybe someone bringing in a bag of Hershey kisses.

So, to change things up I'm wearing pink and brought in some homemade sugar cookies.



What are you doing today to make someone feel special?

No comments:

Post a Comment