Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Monday

Here we are again, back at the beginning of the week. Where do the weekends go? I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

We didn't end up going dancing on Saturday as I started to have a little bit of a panic attack Saturday morning about what I was going to wear in the 20 degree, snowy weather. I rather go when it's warmer out and I don't have to worry about bundling up. Instead we went out for sushi and then somehow ended up in the suburbs at a 24 hour spa and sauna. I still can't believe we went at midnight and didn't get home until about 2:30am. I am still laughing about it. It will be a night we'll never forget! VERY adventurous of me, one of my New Year's Resolutions.

I also found out that my good friend is moving to Michigan with her husband in a few weeks. I am super bummed, but so happy that he found a brewing job! We definitely have to visit them and luckily it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive.

In other news, the brackets we bought for the open shelves were delivered and A prepped the shelves this weekend. They look awesome and I can't wait to get them up in the kitchen. Hopefully this week!

Pretty tulips.

Flowers from my dad for Valentine's Day.

Morning kisses.

Look at that dagger!

<3

Dinner :)

Walking into the spa....!!

My favorite snack: fat free cottage cheese and goldfish. SO good.

Working on the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment