Wednesday, February 22, 2012

shelves

The open shelves are up! I am thrilled with the outcome and they look better than I ever thought they would. Andy put a lot of hard work into the shelves and they look great. I am still playing around with what to put on them and I'm sure that will be an ongoing thing.

I had taken a before photo, but must have deleted it. Before the shelves there was a mass production painting that Andy has had since his first apartment. Neither of us liked it very much... so it's up for grabs! ;-) You can kind of see it in the background in this picture:


After:



And Andy hung up our Valentine's day gift:


Which go perfectly with this (my favorite souvenir from Santa Fe):

THANKS ANDY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Thanks for the flattering picture of me painting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you email me where you found your brackets? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete