Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? Or did you just watch the red carpet and skip the actual award ceremony? The best moment was when Sacha Baron Cohen dumped the fake ashes of Kim Jong-II on Ryan Seacrest. Hilarious. I also liked the Oscars opening montage with Billy Crystal.
What was your favorite dress on the red carpet?
 |
| I love Michelle Williams - possibly my favorite. And I adore her pixie cut, still. |
 |
| I also liked CD's dress and short bob. |
 |
| GP's dress was gorgeous. That girl should eat some more though. |
 |
| Loved all the silver, cream and white. |
And of course, my favorite couple:
 |
| Jeez, those legs! |
I watched half of it last night at my in laws. Lol at the Angeline picture. I was glad that Billy Crystal was back but it's not the same. His face is so different. I can't get over it.
ReplyDelete