Monday, February 20, 2012

weekend recap

This was a very sad weekend for the Malloy family. A's mom called us on Saturday morning to tell us that they put down Lucy, their beloved Jack Russell.  She lived a great, long life and had a wonderful family who loved her dearly. We'll always think of her and she will be missed. Having a dog of my own and having to put my childhood dog to sleep, I know how hard it is to go through all of that and it's never easy. Dogs are part of the family and they love unconditionally, no matter what.

Lucy and Red. Buddies forever.

A picture taken this past Christmas that my sister-in-law made.
On a lighter note, we took advantage of the warmer weather on Friday and grilled out. Nothing is better than a grilled skirt steak with veggies.


Red patiently waiting at the back door.

On Sunday, I had brunch at Hot Chocolate with Brenna and did some window shopping at Alexis Bittar. What a dangerous place to shop. And then Sunday afternoon I had a girl's date with my sister and niece. We ended the evening with the new season of Eastbound and Down - Love Kenny Powers!


Lilia and me
I hope everyone has a great week! We're almost through February!

No comments:

Post a Comment