Friday, February 10, 2012

some more pictures.

What better way to tell a story than with pictures? I could take pictures all day long. Not that anyone else cares to look at my pictures, but I do it for myself so that one day I can look back on my life and show my kid(s) and grandkid(s). I know some people that don't take any pictures and that's just weird to me. One of my favorite things to do is look at pictures of our ancestors, grandparents, parents and pictures of when we were young. I've collected some pretty awesome pictures of both my grandparents and of As. I'll have to share those sometime.

I'll end my rant with some pictures from the last couple of days.


My Dog Red waiting for her dinner.



Every girl loves flowers.

Cooking for the Super Bowl.

My niece Lilia - happy as a clam.

She's working hard!

Gray house with a red door. Hermitage street in Chicago. On a nightly walk with Red. 

Eeek. The dentist. I do not like any of those tools.

My treat after the dentist. Starrrrbucks.

1 comment: