Taylor Swift's performance was just awful. That song, that dress, that banjitar (not a real banjo, people)... it was embarrassing. And don't get me started on Nicki Minaj. Anyone can sing when you have auto-tune and extra editing and producing.
![]() |
| Banjitar, a guitar with a banjo sound and look. |
![]() |
| Real banjo. |
![]() |
| No good. |
Justin Vernon of Bon Iver, who refused to perform at the Grammys this year, did win a Grammy for best new artist and best alternative music album. And his speech was humbling, "It's really hard to accept this award but - well, there's so much talent out here on this stage and there's a lot of talent that's not here tonight ... When I started to make songs I did it for the inherent reward of making songs, so I'm a little bit uncomfortable up here. But with that discomfort I do have a sense of gratitude."
![]() |
| Justin Vernon. |
And if you don't know who Bon Iver is, you should definitely check out their album "For Emma, Forever Ago". Nice album title, huh?
What were your thoughts on the Grammys this year? Did you watch? What was your favorite performance?
MPBO2D3fFYb!~~60_3.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment