Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday!

Man, what a week! I am so happy that the weekend is here; I'm sure we all are. It's been a busy week at work and I've had things after work the last couple of nights, which isn't usually the case. For anyone that knows me well, they know that I have a very early bed time of about 9-9:30pm and last night I was up way past my bedtime. Go ahead, make fun of me. I don't think I went to bed until midnight and then woke up around 5:30am to find my dog throwing up. FUN! I fell asleep on the bus commute this morning, but luckily woke up right after my stop so I only had to walk an extra 2 blocks to work. Now, I'm drinking a large Dunkin Donuts coffee. I know myself well and if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep I can potentially be a train wreck the next day. Like today.

Anyway, we went to the Bulls game last night and had a great time. And they beat the Boston Celtics!





Thankful for Friday and thankful that I get to wear jeans to work today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: