I have a fascination with hunting dogs. Dogs that are not gun shy. Dogs that want and need a task. Dogs that bring home the meat. Dogs that love to swim. Dogs that want to please their owner. Dogs that like adventure. Dogs that like to cuddle at the end of the day. Sometimes I think I should be living in the country, down South.
Chesapeake Bay Retriever (chessie).
German short haired pointer and two chessies.
Chessie with a few ducks.
Bluetick coonhound.
pointer puppy.
GSP.
German Shepard.
A little dog with a big dog personality and a hunter.
Boykin spaniel pups.
Labs.
More labs.
Love the coloring on this one. A catahoula leopard dog.
A Hungairan wirehaired vizsla.

GSP.
Yellow lab.
I have a hunting dog, but she's gun shy and that's ok given that we live in the city, but I do admire a good ol' huntin' dog. Don't you?















No comments:
Post a Comment