TGIF! Have any fun plans for the weekend? I'm looking forward to the weather warming up this weekend and plan to spend a lot of time outdoors with A and Red. We're going to a big dinner party on Saturday night and then I'd like (depending on how I feel) to check out Dose Market on Sunday. If not this Sunday, then next month for sure.
Does happiness really cap at $75k?
The Only-Child: Debunking the Myths.
Some rules for writers. Not the case anymore...
I love Frye. And this shoe.
I cannot wait for this.
These would have been a better deal than the Frye shoes, but they aren't available anymore.
I should blend this on Sunday morning for some extra needed nutrients.
Yoga. Totally true.
I love biking in the city... or anywhere, and why you should too. :)
And speaking of biking, check out the best cities to bike!
Have a great weekend!
Speaking of bike plans, check out this article about transportation plans for the 47th Ward in Chicago that include a new bike route on Berteau.
ReplyDeletehttp://gridchicago.com/2012/talking-transportation-with-47thy-ward-alderman-ameya-pawar/